- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 7.6 cm ; 113 g
- Shipping Weight: 113 g
- Manufacturer reference: Flexacil Fast Acting Joint Support Health Pills
- ASIN: B00DGWO5X2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 18 2013
- Average Customer Review: 24 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,606 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Flexacil Ultra - The Revolutionary Joint Repair and Pain Relief Formula - Premium grade Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid and Omega 3 Fish Oil - 60 capsules
- The #1 rated joint formula. Helps rebuild torn cartilage, relives pain and significantly improves overall joint performance
- Become active again. Eliminate joint pain caused by injury and arthritis
- Decrease stiffness, maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints
- Most advanced formula available. Utilizing Pharmaceutical Grade Glucosamine, Chrondrotin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Fish Oil and Boswellia Extract
- 60 capsules per bottle. Take 3 capsules per day for the first 3 weeks. You may take 2 caps daily after that
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Flexacil Ultra is formulated to significantly improve joint function, beginning after only a few weeks. The ingredients in Flexacil Ultra provide the building blocks for healthy cartilage and tissue. Flexacil Ultra's advanced formula is shown to provide more improved flexibility, stronger joints, more pain relief and faster results than other leading formulas.
Several studies have shown that Glucosamine and Chondroitin are highly effective in maintaining healthy cartilage, preventing osteoarthritis and improving overall joint flexibility. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are natural substances found in and around the cells of cartilage. Glucosamine is an amino sugar that the body produces and distributes in cartilage and other connective tissue, chondroitin sulfate is a complex carbohydrate that helps cartilage retain water. Flexacil Ultra's unique formula combines pharmaceutical grade Glucosamine and Chondroitin with a number of clinically studied all-natural ingredients to provide your body with the essential building blocks to build and maintain healthy cartilage and tissue as well as relieve pain, strengthen joints and increase joint flexibility.
Allergen information: Contains shellfish
Flexacil Ultra is approved for individuals who wish to improve joint flexibility and stability, reduce pain, rebuild torn cartilage and maintain overall joint health
Flexacil Ultra's unique formula utilizes only pharmaceutical grade ingredients including, Glucosamine, Chrondrotin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Fish Oil, Ginger Root, Horsetail Extract Boswellia Extract
Take 3 capsules per day for the first 3 weeks. You may lower your dosage to 2 caps daily after that.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am over 70 and like to be active as I Curl in a league and an avid downhill skiier so my knees are important.I was having a bit of a problem with my knees this fall and decided to try the product and I have no problem with them now.I have curled 4 games and am getting really to "hit" the mountains for skiing.I am also impressed with the contents of the product.
Most recent customer reviews
I tried this for month & it worked!Mind you I take three a day! It certainly does curb the pain!Published 12 months ago by FJC reno
The product did virtually nothing to relieve my joint discomfort.Published 13 months ago by paul mulhern
I have already reviewed this item, and am very impressed with it, and will continue to order it! Thank you!Published 14 months ago by Shendra Hanney
Been using it for 3 months, and noticed a bit of change in my shoulder pain. Going to keep using for another 3 months to see if any more improvementPublished 15 months ago by Mark Wardinger