- Item Weight: 49.9 g
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: PBNA001
- ASIN: B002UXQ7QQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 20 2014
- Average Customer Review: 473 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5 in Luggage & Bags (See Top 100 in Luggage & Bags)
Flip & Tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags, White
- Set of 5 reusable produce bags
- Made of strong, lightweight, easy-to-see-through mesh polyester
- Also great for storing accessories, travel items, shoes, and cosmetics
- Pair with flip and tumble's shopping tote to go completely plastic-free
- Each bag measures 12 by 14 inches and includes color-coded tag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This set of 5 reusable produce bags has everything you need to reign in those awesome artichokes, tangy tangerines, perfect peaches, and more. You'll find a ton of uses for them outside the market as well. They make the perfect little stashing place for travel toiletries, shoes, or other little odds and ends.
From the manufacturer
Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
Each sized 12 inch x 14 inch.
Sheer polyester mesh, easy to see contents inside.
Tare Bag Weight, light .03 pounds.
Designed to Last
We searched high and low for the perfect fabric. Give it a tug, it won’t rip. Our tough fabric combined with double stitched seams means your produce bags will stand the test of time.
We know how important it is to make sure food products are safe. Ours have been independently tested to be lead, mercury and BPA free.
Color Coded Tags
A touch of fun with a rainbow of tags. Go ahead, match the tags to your amazing apples and perfect pears.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 473 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These reusable bags are the perfect way to store your produce from market to mealtime. I would recommend them to anyone who strives to reduce their carbon footprint and look good doing it.
The bags are quite large – larger than I expected, which is nice. And the colour codes are helpful if you need to quickly identify items that are similar in shape and size.
These are handy to have and wash very well. I would definitely recommend them :)
-They've last over a year of regular use
- I like them so much I gifted several of them to friends and family
- They're handy and easy to use
-They wash well and hold their shape
-Lots of sizes for various needs
-One of the laces came out of one of the bags and I haven't found a way to get it back in, best to check often and before/after wash to see if they're about to untie
My only complaints:
1) Now that I have used them a bunch of times I have realized I am used to having handles to tie up so that my produce doesn’t fall out, as well as for ease of carrying. The drawstring is ok but a little awkward.
2) I wish these came with an additional carrying case. Currently they are loose and it would be nice to keep them all together so that I can grab them quickly getting out of the car, or keep them protected when stuffed in a reusable grocery bag/purse.
So far the only dislike I have, which is no fault of the product, is that, compared to plastic bags, the produce dries out quicker (plus side is they don't grow mold as quick!). If you don't anticipate eating your vegetables in a timely fashion, you should certainly transfer them to an air-tight container.
While I like these bags so far, especially for the price, I am worried about their durability as the mesh is pretty fine and could easily tear. Hopefully they'll last longer than I expect - plus I guess thicker mesh would make it heavier and add to the weight of the produce when purchasing. Also I've already noticed a bit of staining from a purple cabbage that rubbed against one bag, but at least they are washable.
Want to see more reviews on this item?