- Shipping Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: KH4250
- ASIN: B007ZSB6R6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
FloraBest Lopping RACHETING ANVIL Shears - Extendable Handles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beautify your trees and shrubs with this Florabest Telescopic Garden Loppers! This shears are perfect for trimming the branches of a tree or pruning the stems of a shrub. These loppers feature a non-stick blade with ratcheting action for extra powerful snipping and precision. The handle extends from 27" to 42" for getting to the hard-to-reach places while the rubber grip handles make it all easy to hang onto. What's more the safety locking mechanism helps prevent ghastly injuries! These garden shears are ideal for anyone who wants to the work done fast. Get your 42" Telescoping Florabest Garden Loppers today!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- reasonable price - got it for $14, with free shipping (same item else where, >$18)
- over designed blade opening, with gears that needs very strong human arms to
operate. never understand why it needs so many parts on a simple cutting blade
- its blade head is too too too heavy, you will get tired after 2 to 3 cuts. It is too
complicate to operate, you need to perform multiple time for one cut.
- the package I received has no English instructions (I don't read Spanish, German
or French etc.)
- extended arms are too weak, have a feeling it may break before the branch of a
tree is cut.
The price is good, but the shears is not a user friendly one. Only the price portion
in my case, may be worth the weight of the parts. Otherwise, I would rate this one
star. I will keep it to remind me not to buy something like this again - sorry seller(s),
it is not your problem, but a problem of the company who made it.