- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Florence Nightingale and Hospital Reform: Collected Works of Florence Nightingale, Volume 16 Hardcover – Dec 15 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lynn McDonald, director of the Collected Works of Florence Nightingale, is university professor emerita at the University of Guelph. She is an environmentalist, a former member of parliament, a former president of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women, and a long-time activist on womens issues. She has an honorary doctorate from York University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Essays
- Books > Medical Books > History
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Special Topics > History