- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (Aug. 3 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321784111
- ISBN-13: 978-0321784117
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.3 x 23.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 544 g
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#272,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #527 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- #607 in Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- #644 in Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – Aug 3 2011
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nicole S. Young is a full-time photographer specializing in commercial photography, and she licenses many of her images through iStockphoto and Getty Images. Nicole is an accredited Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Photoshop and a Help Desk Specialist with the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. The author of Canon 7D: From Snapshots to Great Shots and Canon 60D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, she blogs at nicolesyblog.com.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tips were both an eye-opener and a Godsend.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is even remotely interested in food photography.
All in all, good read. I know a lot more than I did before reading this book.
Want to see more reviews on this item?