The Food Traveler's Handbook is part of The Traveler's Handbook series and offers:
- How to discover the world through food.
- Delicious stories to learn from.
- How to use food-specific themes to plan long and short-term trips.
- Ways to source cheap, safe meals in developing countries.
- Tips and tricks from chefs, food writers and long-term travelers.
- Ethical considerations when eating in far-flung destinations.
- Guidelines tailored to travelers with special dietary needs such as food allergies (celiac disease, nut allergies, etc) or vegetarians.
- Packing, planning and learning resources for the food traveler.