Foot and Ankle Disorders: Tricks of the Trade Paperback – Apr 15 2003
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Chapters on calcaneal talar fractures are very well done...organization of the book is deceptively simple...delivers several important messages...that young surgeons can use to maximize their care of patients...highly [recommended].' --Doody's NotesA helpful resource for the physical therapist who wishes to learn more about the surgical management of these disorders or who desires a manual with diagrams that are simple enough for patient education. It would be...useful to an orthopedic or podiatric surgeon who might find it to be an excellent pocket reference or review guide as well as a patient education tool.--Physical Therapy
From the Back Cover
In this quick, easy-to-access reference, a top team of orthopedic surgeons share their tricks and techniques for performing a wide range of foot and ankle surgeries. This concise book discusses 35 different procedures for the foot and ankle, covering everything from hind foot alignment and hallux varus to metatarsal phalangeal fusion and adult flatfoot syndrome. For each operation, you'll find notes, clear and simplified drawings, tips, and pitfalls, all designed to make even the most challenging surgery seem easy.
- Simplifies all concepts with succinct, to-the-point text
- Annotated drawings allow you to grasp the procedure at a glance
- Pitfalls describe typical problems and strategies for avoiding them
- Guidelines help explain procedures to patients and obtain informed consent
Here is the valuable text all orthopedists, podiatrists, and residents who perform foot and ankle procedures need to expand their surgical armamentarium.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics