The Foot in Diabetes Hardcover – Jun 21 2000
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is a most informative text and I would suggest a must for anyone treating patients with diabetes mellitus...." -- Podiatry Now, February 2001
From the Back Cover
Reviews from previous editions: "A book that should find a place on the bookshelves of all physicians who care for diabetic patients." Hospital Update "I would thoroughly recommend that everyone read it if they do not wish to be left behind in this field." Journal of the Royal College of Physicians
Diabetic foot problems are one of the most important long-term problems associated with diabetes. They can be a major cause of disablement and have serious economic consequences for health organisations. The Foot in Diabetes, Third Edition, has revised and expanded the popular previous editions to provide a fully comprehensive and contemporary review of the known causes of diabetic foot disease.
* A practical guide to the clinical management of diabetic foot disease
* Effectively illustrated
* Comprehensively covers an area of considerable importance and interest
* Contributions from experts in all relevant fields
This essential text is of importance to all members of the diabetes specialist team including diabetologists, podiatrists, specialist nurses, district nurses, general practitioners, surgeons and clinical researchers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Diabetes
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Diabetes
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology