Formula 1 Technical Analysis 2006-07 Paperback – Feb 15 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Giorgio Piola was born in Genoa in 1948 and since 1969 he has been a journalist and television commentator on all Formula One World Championships. Since 1994, he has been the author of the book "Formula One Technical Analysis", in which he analyses the evolution of the cars year-by-year.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Racing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Automotive
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Individual Sports > Cycling > Bike Repair
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Miscellaneous > Motor Sports
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bike Repair