The Fortepiano Writings of Streicher, Dieudonne, and the Schiedmayers: Two Manuals and a Notebok, Translated from the Original German, With Commentary Hardcover – May 19 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is indispensable reading for anyone interested not only in musical matters but the political and moral-aesthetic values in German and Viennese societies between roughly 1780 and 1830." - Prof. Malcolm Bilson Cornell University "Preethi de Silva's expertise in the linguistic, cultural, and technical aspects of the subject has produced a lucid and idiomatic translation of the texts..." - Christopher Nobbs Royal Academy of Music"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Austria
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Reference
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Techniques
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music