Foundations Of Algorithms Hardcover – Dec 28 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The pseudocode is c++like and that helped me understand everything so much better. They explain complexity, divide and conquer, dynamic programming, greedy algotirithms, and so much more in a way thats easy to understand and well documented. They also include several books after every chapter where you can expand what you have learned. They also include a good amount of pictures.
All in all this is the only book which actually helped me understand prim, kruskal, and dijkstra in a way I could actually code it myself. So I am extremely thankful for that. Also, beware that I found one typo in prim which changed everything. :)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > Machine Theory
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Information Theory
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics