Foundations of Clinical Research: Applications to Practice (2nd Edition) Hardcover – Dec 17 1999
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book serves as a comprehensive reference for a variety of research situations. This edition reflects the popular approaches to analysis and design, and addresses the focus of health-care related research through the 1990s and into the 21st century. Expanded or added topics include outcomes research and the disablement model, validity and diagnostic screening, meta-analysis, scales used in survey and outcomes research, logistic regression, measures of reliability, and data management to prepare for computer analysis. For those in the health professions, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, nursing, and exercise physiology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biostatistics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Research