No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fourth Law Kindle Edition
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Featured Deals
Browse Kindle featured deals from our publishers. See more.
The Fourth Law centers on the invention of the world’s first antigravity machine. The book explores the Grand Unified Theorem of astrophysics and the fourth fundamental law of the Universe—Gravity. But the new antigravity technology is stolen by a wealthy and ruthless industrialist who plans to use the antigravity machine to break into Fort Knox, Kentucky. The theft is blamed on the inventor’s estranged cousin, Ryan Marshall, who must embark on a nationwide search for the real criminals, hoping to clear his name and reunite his family. This is a fast paced white-knuckle thriller leading law enforcement officials on weeklong chase that begins at Stanford University and ends at Fort Knox. Readers who enjoy a genre mixing corporate espionage, mystery, and science fiction should enjoy this book. There is also a strong psychological element as longtime, bitterly estranged family members must overcome seemingly insurmountable odds to fight the darkest most sinister evil. It’s a classic good versus evil winner-takes-all thriller. This theme should appeal to both genders in an age group from thirty years old to seniors.
Paul Stein received a degree in biology from the University of San Francisco. He is the developer of a rainbow trout hatchery and became the Chief Deputy Director of the California Department of Fish & Game. Paul served two terms as County Supervisor and maintains strong ties in the California political landscape. Paul lives and writes from his ranch along the Mokelumne River in Calaveras County, a region in the gold country made famous by Mark Twain's story: The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Gravity
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Gravity
- Kindle Store > English Language Store
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Gravity
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Physics > Gravity