A Fragile Revolution: Consumers and Psychiatric Survivors Confront the Power of the Mental Health System Paperback – Jun 16 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Everett has worked in both hospital and community mental health services in a variety of professional roles, from social work to senior manager. Her clinical focus has been the provision of psychotherapy for people suffering from complex posttraumatic stress disorder. She presently works as a consultant providing services such as clinical skills development workshops, clinical consultation and supervision, as well as program developmnet and evaluation.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law > Human Rights
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Mental Health
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry