- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
French Verb Drills, Fourth Edition Paperback – Oct 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
De Sales helps you to understand those basic building blocks; the lessons are clear and basic, and if you follow them you will be well on your way to mastering French. The only nit I might pick is this: perhaps he could give the definition of a verb *before* using it in a sentence. There are cases when he will ask for a conjugation of a verb that has not yet been introduced... or a translation. You will definitely need another text or two along with this one... but if you use this you'll find the Mystery of French Verb Conjugation to be much less mysterious.
Once you "get" French verbs, you're 90% of the way towards fluency. This book clearly and systematically explains how the French verb system works, providing numerous and varied exercises to practice each point.
There are also countless mastery and review exercises throughout.
Just a fabulous text -- very logically put together and very thorough. It has helped my understanding and mastery of French to increase by leaps and bounds.
Most recent customer reviews
The only thing about this book I would change is that it would have even more practice exercises. Very well organized and easy to use.Published on April 5 2014 by Caroline Loubert
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses > French
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > French
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Study & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages > French