- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 18 x 2.5 cm ; 90.7 g
- Shipping Weight: 118 g
- Item model number: SP-100RD
- ASIN: B013KY8BCG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 19 2015
- Average Customer Review: 115 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,783 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Freshware SP-100RD 6-Cavity Rectangle Premium Silicone Soap Bar and Resin Mold, Red
- Flexible and non-stick. soaps and crafts pop out easily. reusable for up to 3,000 uses
- 100-percent pure, premium quality food-grade silicone. meets us fda and european lfgb safety standards. bpa, pvc and phthalate free
- Pinch test passed. no white fillers when pinched or twisted. no chemical coatings
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from-40 to Plus 446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to Plus 230 degrees Celsius)
- Mold size: 8 x 7.1 x 1-inch . cavity size: 3 x 2 x 1-inch . volume: 6 x 3 oz, total 18 oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Style: Soap Bar
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Create your own homemade soaps or resin castings with the Freshware SP-100RD 6-Cavity Rectangle Premium Silicone Soap Bar and Resin Mold. This mold is constructed with 100-Percent pure, professional quality food-grade silicone, which meets US FDA and European LFGB safety standards (BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE). Simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, prepare, and cool completely. Then turn it upside down, this flexible silicone mold offers a non-stick surface that allows the crafts to pop right out with a little push from the bottom. Remember to place the silicone mold on a baking sheet for easier positioning and removal.Mold Size: 8 x 7.1 x 1-Inch. Cavity Size: 3 x 2 x 1-Inch. Volume: 6 x 3 oz, Total 18-Ounce It makes 6 bars which are 3 by 2 by 1-Inch with straight edges. (Not rounded like common molds).Many customers have found creative ways to use Freshware silicone molds (depending upon the shape) to create delicious homemade cupcakes, muffins, brownies, cookies, cheesecakes, quiches, breads, chocolates, candies, tarts, butters, caramels, ice cubes, frozen baby foods, gelatin, ice creams etc. Other customers use the molds in unique ways to create clays, resin casting, candles, soaps and more.All Freshware silicone products DO NOT have Chemical Coatings and are Pinch Test Passed. Our silicone mold handles temperature from-40 to Plus 446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to Plus 230 degrees Celsius). Reusable for up to 3,000 uses, our molds save money by eliminating the need to ever buy disposable paper liners again. Safe to use in the Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Steamer and Dishwasher. Top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of the product.What Is A Pinch Test? Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers in their silicone products, so it is not safe for high-temperature baking. Pinch and twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns white, it’s got fillers as 100-Percent pure silicone will retain its color.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 115 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flexibility of the mold makes it easier to remove the soap from it. I do recommend this mold.
Want to see more reviews on this item?