- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Friction Wear Lubrication: A Textbook in Tribology Hardcover – Apr 15 1996
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book is the 'final' form of a set of course notes I have used since 1964. Hundreds of students and practicing engineers have helped me over the years to gain my present perspective on the complicated and fascinating field of tribology. I hope you will find this book useful.
-Kenneth C Ludema
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Although the text is a bit light on chemistry, the author definitely conveys the importance of the science to tribology.
The section on friction and wear testing should be required reading for all new tribologists and lubrication engineers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Tribology
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics