- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 13.7 x 12.7 cm ; 318 g
- Shipping Weight: 399 g
- Item model number: Fujinon XF23mmF2 R WR - Black
- ASIN: B01KNXOCO8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 9 2016
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,628 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fujifilm Fujinon Prime Lens XF 23 F2 R WR, Semi-Wide-Black
|Price:||CDN$ 599.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Advanced image quality, ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness.
- At just 180g, the XF23mmF2 R WR is compact, lightweight, and stylish for great operability
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as-10 Degree
- Fast and silent autofocus: when combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds
- Focus range 22cm - ∞;Max. magnification
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new FUJINON XF23mmF2 R WR lens joins the lineup of interchangeable lenses for the X Series digital cameras, known for outstanding image quality based on Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology. This lens has a highly versatile focal length equivalent to 35mm, covering a range of subjects from snapshots to landscape and portraits. Its compact and lightweight design and high-speed AF capability allow users to enjoy taking snapshots on the fly.
From the manufacturer
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 R WR, to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
Advanced Image Quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness.
The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, Lightweight And Stylish Design For Great Operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
* Having part of the lens hood or lens barrel covering the corners of the view through an optical
Weather and Dust Resistant, Capable Of Operating At Temperatures As Low As -10°C
The lens barrel is sealed to make it weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
When mounted on the weather- and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1, and X-T2, you can shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
- This lens can be used with the vented metal hood 'LH-XF35-2,' which is also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR. Coinciding with the launch of the XF23mmF2 R WR, a silver version of the lens hood is will also be released, allowing users to choose an optional hood that matches the color of the lens.
Fast and Silent Autofocus
The inner-focus AF system** uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds***.
** An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing.
*** Using an internal measurement method compliant with the CIPA Guidelines, with the High Performance mode turned on.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I spent a lot of time going over the Fuji X lenses because I wanted to jump ship from another brand and kept coming back to this one. I was right to follow my gut because this lens is extremely fast and is really sharp. I would take this over its larger version any day.
Want to see more reviews on this item?