- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.3 x 7.3 cm ; 376 g
- Shipping Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: XF 16mm F1.4 R WR
- ASIN: B00W6VZLFA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 17 2015
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #46,417 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Fujifilm Fujinon Prime Lens XF 16mm F1.4 R WR, Ultra-Wide
|List Price:||CDN$ 1,299.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 1,149.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 150.99 (12%)|
- 24mm in 35mm format equivalent
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new FUJINON XF16mmF1.4 R WR is a weather-resistant, fixed focal length lens (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) that delivers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning image performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture in the XF16mm gives users extraordinary image quality in low-light conditions, and pleasing bokeh-rich macro photography with a minimum working distance of less than 6” for numerous creative photographic possibilities. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR features a high-speed autofocus of 0.11 seconds, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as 14 Degree, and great portability thanks to its compact size. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR includes a depth-of-field scale on the focus ring that is perfect for landscape, travel and street photographers who want to calculate the distance, adjust the aperture setting, and shoot spontaneously.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's fairly large for a prime on the Fuji system but when compared to FF primes it's very reasonable. Canikon 24mm 1.4 lenses dwarf this lens.
I'd recommend budgeting the extra dough for the lh-xf16 hood - its much more compact than the supplied hood and matches up better with the retro ethos the fuji system is known for.
Autofocus is quite fast but not as smooth between subject to subject as lenses like the 23 f2, or even the 18-55 2.8-4 in video mode.
would definitely reccommend though.
Want to see more reviews on this item?