- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fundamental Accounting Principles, Chapters 1-18, Financial Chapters with FAP Partner Vol. 1 & 2 CDs, Net Tutor & PowerWeb Package Hardcover – Jul 12 2001
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kermit D. Larson is the Arthur Andersen & Co. Alumni Professor of Accounting Emeritus at the University of Texas at Austin. He served as chairman of the U.T. Department of Accounting and was Visiting Associate Professor at Tulane University. His scholarly articles have been published in a variety of journals, including The Accounting Review, Journal of Accountancy, and Abacus. He is the author of several books, including FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, and FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING, both published by Richard D. Irwin, Inc. Professor Larson is a member of The American Accounting Association, the Texas Society of CPAs and the American Institute of CPAs. His activities with the AAA involved service as Vice President, as Southwest Regional Vice President, and as chairperson of several committees, including the Committee of Concepts and Standards. He was a member of the committee that planned the first AAA Doctoral Consortium and served as its Director. Professor Larson served as President of the Richard D. Irwin Foundation. His other activities have included serving on the Accounting Accreditation Committee and on the Accounting Standards Committee of the AACSB. He has been an expert witness on cases involving mergers, antitrust litigation, consolidation criteria, franchise taxes and expropriation of assets by foreign governments.
John J. Wild is Professor of Business and Vilas Research Scholar at The University of Wisconsin at Madison, where he also received his Ph.D. He has received numerous teaching awards at Wisconsin as well as from Michigan State University. He is a frequent speaker at universities and national and international conferences.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting