- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 27.9 x 10.2 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Item model number: GA-Z87X-UD4H
- ASIN: B00D94XMKE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 4 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #271,700 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD4H LGA 1150 Intel H61 HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CPU: Support Intel Core i7/i5/i3; Intel Pentium; Intel Celeron in LGA 1150 package
- Memory: 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory; DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz
- Onboard Graphic: D-Sub/DVI-D/HDMI
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16; 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- Storage Interface: 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
All new design of Ultra Durable 4 classic Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 GbpsGIGABYTE Dual UEFI BIOSPCI Express Gen 3.0 support Industry's Leading All Solid Capacitor Design Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor. GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices. HDMI/ DVI/RGB three Display outputs
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Another issue I had, USB ports randomly stop working, even while in use, sometimes start working again in a few seconds, other times it'll take a restart before that specific port works again. Can usually avoid it by making sure each USB is plugged in a different row, it doesn't seem to like two things plugged in side by side (like a keyboard and mouse).
If what you plug in uses a lot of speed (like an external hard drive), the other port will usually not work until the adjacent one stops transferring a bunch of data. (My mouse stops working whenever my external drive is transferring files).
Google "GIGABYTE UD4H usb ports randomly not working" and you'll see this is a common problem.
Very frustrating to deal with such slow and lazy warranty service for such a new product. Had I known about Gigabytes terrible warranty service, I would have never bought any of their products. Lesson learned.
I have noticed that it sometimes may not like generic hardware. I purchased a wi-fi adapter from Monoprice to use with this board and I was getting some strange GPU stutters. In Windows 7, disabling the wifi adapter solved the problem, but in Windows 10, disabling the on-board graphics solved the problem. Overall, I wouldn't say that it is an actual problem with the hard drive though. I would definitely reccomend this motherboard to someone inquiring.