- Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
GMYLE(TM) White enabled Wireless Charging Pad Charger with 1000mA (1A) output & DC Port (US Plug) for Standard Nokia Lumia 920/920T/925/928/1020, LG Google Nexus 4/5/7 FHD, Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone 5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Charge the enabled Device faster through DC5V/1000mA Current Output, faster than other normal chargers in the market which only have 500mA Current
- New design of the charger provides 1000mA charging speed in cool & silent way
- Power Source: AC Adaptor plugs into charging pad. Light indicator to show charging status
- Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
- Works with any enabled device through an adapter or an embedded chip. The Inductive Charger has the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
- Specifications: - Model Number: Q9A - Input: DC 5V / 1.5A - Output: 5V / 1000mA (1A) - Frequency: 100 to 200 KHz - Wireless distance: 5 mm - US Plug - Direct Charged devices: LG Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, LG Optimus Vu II, Nokia Lumia 920, HTC Rzound, HTC Increddible 4G LTE, LG D1L, LG LTE2, Any Standard Device - Models that Require a Wireless Charging Case / Cover Adapter: Samsung Galaxy S3 / Galaxy Note 2/ Nokia Lumia 820 / 925, LG Optimus LTE II - Note: Please confirm with your cellphone manufacturer that your cellphone is compliant and equipped with a charging chip. And the product doesn't include the back-cover adapter. If your device need a wireless charging case or cover adatper, please contact to cellphone manufacturer to purchase the case or adatper
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Overall very pleased with this device.
I've deducted 1 star as the fully charged indicator never comes on even though the devices show they are fully charged
However, for me this charger works with my droid-maxx. One other QI charger I tried does not work at all.
Right now I'm ordering this smaller form factor charger from the same company, because I realized I would prefer this smaller charger with the light on the side.
The price on the receiver is about the same as here, it is smaller and rounded not square. The charge pad seems to pick it up quicker and not as picky on placement, so if the pad does not seem to be working for you, maybe a different brand of receiver would be a possible solution. As always things that should work the same may not work the same!!