- Shipping Weight: 7.2 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: GT-220 V2 Silver
- ASIN: B01M23QFWV
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 12 2016
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Huion GT-220 V2 Silver Graphics Tablets with Display 21.5 Inch Interactive Drawing Monitor Display IPS Panel HD Resolution
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Improved Performance - The 2nd generation of the GT-220 pen display has solved the problem of awaking from sleep mode, cursor offset, breaking lines; It optimized the overall linearity
- Upgraded Firmware - Provides a more accurate and responsive cursor positioning experience for drawing; It fulfills users the efficiency needed for greater productivity
- 21.5'' IPS Monitor - With 16.7 million colors and 1920x1080 resolution, the new GT-220 graphics tablets gives you the most colorful screen display. The aspect ratio of is 16:9, the contrast ratio 1000:1, brightness 250 cd/m2, and 5ms response time
- Newly Designed Pen - Comes with the same stylus as GT-185 that recognizes 2048 pressure levels; It is lightweight and fully covered by fine rubber
- Vertical/Horizontal 178° viewing angle guarantees uniform color from edge to edge; the ergonomic stand can be easily adjusted (15°~85°) according to your preference and provide a comfortable working position for you; 5080LPI, 233PPS, VGA/DVI/HDMI ports available; OS compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Mac 10.8.0 or above
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: GT-220 V2 Sliver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The 2nd generation of the GT-220 pen display has solved the problem of awaking from sleep mode, cursor offset, breaking lines; It optimized the overall linearity.
Huion GT-220 V2 provides a more accurate and responsive cursor positioning experience for drawing; It fulfills users the efficiency needed for greater productivity.
21.5'' IPS Monitor
With 16.7 million colors and 1920x1080 resolution, the new GT-220 graphics tablets gives you the most colorful screen display. The aspect ratio of is 16:9, the contrast ratio 1000:1, brightness 250 cd/m2, and 5ms response time .
With resolution of 5080 LPI and 233 RPS, it allows you to present your artwork clearly. Adjustable stand and wide viewing angle of 178 degrees build a wide spectrum of useful positions so that you can adjust it perfectly.
Newly Designed Pen
Comes with the same stylus as GT-185 that recognizes 2048 pressure levels, you can perform each stroke with accuracy and create a reality that you can feel. It is lightweight and fully covered by fine rubber, which prevents slipping from your hands.
Multi-angle Adjustable Stand
The ergonomic stand can be easily adjusted (15°~85°) according to your preference and provide a comfortable working position for you.
There are HDMI, USB, DVI and VGA plugs for your convenience.
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Mac 10.8.0 or above.
1 x HUION Artist Glove(One unit, free size)
1 x Screen Protector
1 x Original Pen
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Based on what I read in the comparisons, I was a bit leery about purchasing as people tended to classify it as "good enough for the price". Not having any sort of experience to compare it to, I opted to buy based on the fact that it was a fraction of the price of the cintiq.
it came packed in tons of foam to ensure the product didn't break, box was in good condition, no problems at all.
it's pretty solid, its heavy and doesn't feel flimsy at all. The unit itself is quite heavy with plastic casing and a metal stand that you attach yourself with enclosed screws(they even included a screwdriver just in case).
screen is crystal clear, which i'd expect nothing less from an IPS display. I've been using it in a dual monitor setup and actually prefer it over my actual monitor.
works great, other than every now and then after using it for a while the curser seems to become unaligned with the stylus slightly, but not a deal breaker for me
Software was a bit confusing at first. It came with a driver disc and instructions, the disc had a few different versions of the installation software but no instructions on which one to install so I just installed all of them, haven't had any problems so fart
Came with a half glove for you to wear to avoid smudging the screen, absolutely love it!
It also came with a screen protector attached that gives the screen more of a paper-like feel while drawing on it. Problem is, it's aweful. It degrades the screen quality massively, I used for 2 minutes before taking it off.
solid device that works great, worth every penny with the exception of the screen protector
There are a few things you can do (no guarantee one or a combination will solve it, but you'll get there eventually) and I hope this list can help if like me you're running Windows 10.
- Remove any and all traces of plugins, .dll's, and drivers from any other tablet you may have used before
- Do not plug in the USB before installing the drivers (the USB for the display to your PC)
- Install the Windows driver from 2014
- To check if it's working quickly, hit F5 and click "Shape Dynamics". Beside "Control", select "Pen Pressure". If there's a ⚠️ sign, keep going. If there's not and you're not noticing a difference, mess with the pressure settings in the Pen Display Driver - you may simply have a heavy hand.
- Check and uncheck the "Support Tablet PC" option, hitting apply each time, but ultimately leave it on
- In Photoshop, go to Image > Mode > and turn it to 32 bit
- Find the instructions for a .txt file on Adobe's website which you will need to put in the exact folder the page tells you to (Google "Adobe Photoshop txt Pressure Fix" or the like)
- It may seem silly, but remove the nib and put it back into the pen; this was a simple fix for many people
- Try a different USB slot (USB 2.0 vs 3.0 may be giving it grief)
I really hope that helps and saves you time and frustration when you receive this wonderful machine. I have it set up with a monitor arm so I can freely move it around and now that I'm past all of the confusion and verging on tears it is meeting all expectations (they were quite high). I'd give the drivers 2 stars, but the display itself deserves a 5.
Most recent customer reviews
When I received my first GT-220 V2, it came out to show some minor screen back light issue after 3 weeks of use (which was not a fatal defect, but...Read more
Dont' buy this tablet unless you really really really want a moitor tablet with a cheap price.Read more