- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Galvin: A Cookbook de Luxe Hardcover – Nov 22 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Chris and Jeff Galvin have revved up bistro cuisine in London - and many now say they outcook the Parisians at their own game.' The Daily Telegraph The book is everything you would expect from Chris and his younger brother Jeff: honest, warm and welcoming. Illustrated with stunning photography by Lara Holmes, it is packed full of the most wonderful recipes reflecting the Galvins' strong allegiance to the classical French cookery which underlines their repertoire. Caterer and Hotelkeeper
About the Author
The remarkable Galvin brothers have had huge success with their restaurants. Galvin Bistrot de Luxe, which opened in 2005 in London's Baker Street to great acclaim, rapidly established itself as one of the capital's great dining destinations. Galvin at Windows, which opened in 2006, gained a Michelin Star in 2010. And Galvin La Chapelle and Café Vin, both of which opened in 2009, are the most recent chapters in their incredible story of success, with La Chapelle gaining its Michelin Star in 2011.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Celebrities & TV Shows
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Gastronomy > History
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > European > French
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Gourmet
- Books > History > Europe > England > London
- Books > History > Europe > France