Game Production Handbook Paperback – Jan 19 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Heather Chandler (Raleigh, NC) has over eight years of international experience in creating multimedia with a number of different platforms, including PC, Internet, and Film. She has worked at Activision, Electronic Arts, and Red Storm Entertainment in a variety of production roles. Her previous writings include two articles for the book Secrets of the Game Business (Charles River Media, 2003) and The Game Localization Handbook (Charles River Media, 2004).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computers & Technology > Project Management > PMP Exam
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet