- Manufacturer reference: 38-978**
- ASIN: B01CONHGLQ
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 1 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Self-Watering Raised Bed, Bronze
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of dense UV-stabilized polypropylene
- Generous size provides 9 square feet of growing area at a depth of 12"
- Holds 9 cubic feet (230 dry quarts) of Container Mix
- 8-gallon water reservoir
- 39-1/4" x 39-1/4" x 16" H
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Now you can enjoy all the advantages of raised bed gardening, plus the added benefit of watering weekly instead of daily. This stylish planter boasts two 4-gallon reservoirs that keep plants lush and green even in a drought. Its crisp lines and realistic wood grain look elegant on the patio, but it's tough enough to use in the garden, because it's made of crack-proof, fade-proof polypropylene. Nine square feet of growing area; a generous 12" deep so it's deep enough for root crops like carrots. Dual-action watering system keeps plant roots just moist enough without waterlogging them, and a water gauge tells you when to refill. Includes easy-fill funnel with cover and two styles of finials. Make the planter mobile with optional casters, sold separately (each planter requires four sets).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com