Garmin Fenix 2 GPS Watch (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||CDN$ 325.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Fitness Training-Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data, and heart rate1 Advanced Workouts - When paired with heart rate monitor1, calculates Advanced features like recovery advisor and race predictor
- Running Dynamics-When paired with HRM-Run monitor2, fenix 2 provides feedback on Running form by measuring cadence (number of steps per minute), vertical oscillation (bounce in your Running motion), and ground contact time
- Ski Mode-Ski-Board Mode measures 3D speed and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection, plus features Ski specific data pages, history of runs, performance data
- Swim Mode-Indoor and outdoor Swim Modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time. For pool Swimming, also counts lengths, detects stroke type, and computes the user's SWOLF score
- Stay Connected-Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect, Live Track and social media (using Garmin Connect Mobile app on smartphone3), plus features Smart Notification4 so you can receive emails, texts and alerts directly on your fenix 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the Manufacturer
Combining the best features of our Fitness and outdoor watches, the fenix 2 is the multisport athlete's training partner. Whether Running, climbing, riding, hiking, Skiing, or even Swimming, the fenix 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need. Switch from Advanced Fitness Training features like VO2 max, Virtual Partner and a recovery advisor to high-sensitivity GPS tracking features like 3-axis compass, worldwide base map, and TracBack, or jump to completely different feature set for any of your separate activities. And Smart Notification keeps you alerted, even while you're out inventing new sports.
Showing 1-8 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do not know what new functions the fenix 3 has over the 2 however for a $300 saving I am quite happy with this model.
One feature I like is the customizable display. I like a plain display so with just the large time numbers plus a small date is fine for me. Instead of extra digits for seconds, there are hash marks that go around the outside of the dial to indicate seconds. If I want to know time to seconds I use the stopwatch or countdown timer. There is a choice of alternate displays so most people should be able to get what they want.
I have not used the GPS function much, but I noticed that when I used the Bluetooth link for notifications it ran the battery down more quickly.
Occassionally there is massive GPS failures and the route shows up incorrectly (e.g. missing part of it) when loaded into Garmin Connect or Strava. Usually one of them shows the correct info and the other shoes the incorrect issue. Kinda weird.
Only issue is that the display can be a bit hard to read.