Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry: A Practical Guide Paperback – Mar 30 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The authors have kept this book relevant and timely and have achieved their goal of providing useful information for practitioners. They understand what those who actually use GC/MS need, and continue to add appendixes of numerical information (increased from 12 to 17 in this revision)…The entire book has been updated and improved where needed; for example, chapter 6, covering the challenging topic of quantitation, has been "completely reworked." Sparkman and his collaborators continue to write high-quality books that are extremely useful, precise, and interesting to both novices and experienced scientists. Summing Up: Highly recommended. Upper-division undergraduates through professionals/practicioners."--CHOICE
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Statics
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Clinical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Statics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > General
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry