CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Gazillion Bubble Monsoon Toy
- Blows bubbles straight up into the air!
- No pump and no wait time for non-stop bubble action!
- 8 ounces of Gazillion Bubbles non-toxic solution included!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Instantly create a storm of bubbles with the Gazillion Bubbles Monsoon! With no pump and no wait time, you'll be creating a gazillion bubbles in a flash! This ultimate bubble machine blows bubbles straight up in the air! Simply pour the solution into the spout, push the button, and watch in amazement as a Monsoon of bubbles blows into the sky! The Gazillion Bubbles Monsoon includes an 8 oz. bottle of non-toxic Gazillion Bubbles solution. 4 AA batteries required, not included. Appropriate for ages 3 years and up.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It stopped working, so naturally I replaced the batteries-no luck. I didn’t want to just throw it out so I decided to see if I could fix it-turns out the solution dropped down into the wire connections and corroded it all; I cleaned it, stripped the wires and reattached-no luck. Poor design
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Because it makes double the amount of bubbles it is best to purchase a big bottle of refill solution to have with you. The solution does run out fast, as expected.
One reviewer gave valid points on improvement and I agree.
1. The small refill bottle should have a twist lock instead of just sitting on top so kids can't easily remove it.
2. The purple tray at the bottom can be deeper with an solution over flaw opening. This way the solution won't get into the battery compartment when full.
Here are some tips to hopefully get you the best experience out of it.
1. There is a small purple cap for the small bottle that is tied to the machine. Look for it so you don't throw it away with the packaging.
2. Don't attach the small bottle to the machine to refill automatically. Pour the solution in when you see it starts to produce less bubbles.
3. After manually refilling 3 times, stop the machine and carefully remove the purple tray at the bottom to pour the solution back into the machine.
4. If you are done with the machine, remove the tray and pour the solution back to the bottle first then pour the remaining solution from the machine back to the bottle as well. You will save a lot of solution.
5. When cleaning, remove the purple tray and run warm water from the top of the machine. Don't rise it like doing dishes. Just rise from top straight down and maybe gently shake left and right a few times. Let it air dry.
It's a bubble machine, it gets soapy and messy. With these tips it should help minimize the messiness. It's a relatively inexpensive machine considering how much bubbles it produces. Hope this review is helpful and have fun with the bubbles.