- Product Dimensions: 19.4 x 13 x 1.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 91 g
- Item model number: 37460
- ASIN: B0013DRJIO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 4 2012
- Average Customer Review: 495 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gelly Roll Sakura 37460 Blister Card Assorted Color Gel Ink Pen Set, Medium Point, Multicolored, 10-Piece
|Price:||CDN$ 16.55 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- Gelly roll fine point gel ink pen
- Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8mm ball
- Ice cream smooth in in a roller ball
- Archival quality ink chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Set consists of 1 each black, blue, red, green, brown, purple, orange, royal blue, pink, burgundy colors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Gelly Roll | Color Name: Classic Med 10-Pc
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Gelly roll gel ink pen that was invented to make writing and self expression effortless. The creamy ink and incredible array of colors provide plenty of favorite flavors for letting your thoughts flow onto paper. Handwriting is as unique as a fingerprint. Sign your name, doodle, express your artful self, or celebrate the thrills and document the spills of your life. Leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Sakura color products invented and patented gel ink and the pen casing used to create gelly roll pens. The first of its kind, these gelly roll pens created the gel ink pen category within the writing instrument industry. The gelly roll pen collection has grown to provide a wide variety of colors to support the company’s motto power to express. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings. Do not underestimate the extraordinary value of a handwritten note. Anyone can have fun, create art, write in scrapbooks and journals, sign documents, daydream and doodle with any of the assorted colors from the collection of gelly roll pens. Applicable for almost any permanent writing application. Journals and scrapbooks. Letters, notes and memos. Legal documents. Recipes and grocery lists. Technical qualities are archival quality ink, consistent ink flow to the last stroke, will not smear or feather when dry, waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets astm and acmi nontoxicity standard ap seal, not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed, on food service or ceramics that are washed, and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Set consists of 1 each black, blue, red, green, brown, purple, orange, royal blue, pink, burgundy colors.
From the manufacturer
|Classic||Metallic||Moonlight||Stardust||Gold Shadow||Silver Shadow|
|Special Effect||Solid color||Reflective metal||Opaque, luminous||Glitter||Two tone gold + color outline||Two tone silver + color outline|
|Opaque (writes on black)||Only white||✓||✓||Only gold shows||Only silver shows|
|Writes on glossy papers||✓||✓|
|Archival||✓||✓||Yes, except fluorescent colors||Ink is, glitter may wear off|
|Available in 2 point sizes||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I love colouring books and Gelly Roll goes very well with nice colouring pencils. The effects of Moonlight, Stardust, Shadow ( both Golden and Silver), the metalics and the strong pigmentation make it all perfect.
Unfortunately the delicious "Soufflé" kind, that is opaque and 3D, and the glass looking Glaze are not in the set, I got them before getting the set for birthday.
It is not cheap but quality has its price. If it is kept well closed, placed horizontally, it will last until the gel ink is used up. And the colours are fantastic!
Even within Amazon, the price tends to vary a lot so it is good to do some research before buying.
Then, just enjoy learning how to mix with other medias, textures, you name it.
Oh, another detail. It really glides as an ice cream. Fluffy like clouds, shiny like stars, opaque strong pigment that looks great on black or dark paper. The choice is yours. It IS worth the price.
No, I do not work for Sakura. I am just happy to have more options of having fun during the long Canadian winters.
- Comes with a colour chart that you fill in, which is handy as some pen caps don't exactly match the ink colour
- Has a great variety of colours & effects: 14 Metallic regular tip, 6 fine and 11 regular tip Classic, 10 fine and 10 regular Moonlight, 13 Stardust glitter colours (these are so pretty - my pictures don't do them justice!), 6 Silver Shadow regular tip and 6 Gold Shadow regular tip
- The fine-tip pens are really good for detailing and intricate colouring book pages!
- The Shadow, Classic and Stardust pens, as well as the fine-tips, are really hard to find in stores
- The case is convenient for storage, and the colour chart is stored inside and flips up, making it easy to find which ones you need
- The detailing on the pens is amazing - I love the little holographic shooting stars in the Stardust and Shadow caps
- There are 6 compartments in the case, but an uneven amount of pens in each one. If you divide them up by style, it makes it a bit hard to close
- I found out the hard way that the Silver Shadow and Gold Shadow BLEED EASILY! I used these on a thinner-paged colouring book and they even bled through the pencil crayon on the other side (See photo) Also, you need to use these on porous paper (thicker, art paper, high quality colouring books) or else the effect doesn't show through - it will just look like metallic silver and the other shade (ie, pink, purple) won't show through
- You only get a few fine-tip Classic colours (Pink, Blue, Black, Purple, Red, Royal Blue), whereas with the Moonlight you get a fine and normal tip version of each of colour
- I wish the pens had colour names written on them, to make them easier to find, but they are numbered (eg: 39743 is Fluorescent Yellow)
Overall, SO worth the price for the high quality and large number of pens you get in this set. Do as I did and ~~treat yo'self~~!! (Honest, unrewarded review - purchased with my own money)
EDIT: Added photos. #1 - Showing the pink colour contrasted with purple pencil crayon, #2 - A shirt in the bright green colour, #3 - The reverse page where the shirt was coloured, to show the no-bleed effect (and these are very thin pages for a colouring book!)
Some pens are scratchy and the ink doesn't flow well, but most of them flow very well. A light touch is required.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category