In this book, Betty-Ann Heggie demonstrates how Masculine and Feminine Energies are present in every one of us and how those who adopt Gender Physics will let go of established stereotypes, play to their strengths, and unlock energy they never knew they had to:
- Become a more rounded individual and whole human being
- Freely express their best self
- Better understand other points of view and find common ground
- Develop the magnetic characteristic of presence
- Keep their strengths from becoming weaknesses
- Be perceived as a confident and caring leader
An award-winning speaker, author, and mentor, Betty-Ann Heggie is also a corporate director, a philanthropist, and a former senior vice-president with PotashCorp (now Nutrien), the world’s largest fertilizer supplier. Betty-Ann has been inducted into the WXN Hall of Fame, in recognition of her multiple Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 awards, and the Saskatchewan Business Hall of Fame; has received the Women in Mining Canada Trailblazer Award, among many others; and was named one of the 100 Global Inspirational Women in Mining.