General Motors:: A Photographic History Paperback – Nov 23 1999
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Michael W.R. Davis, Yale alumnus and automotive historian, has covered the industry for 45 years as both journalist and public relations manager with the Ford Motor Company. Living in Detroit he experienced firsthand the small-town, one-industry bond, where the successes and failures of one could not help but affect the other. Mr. Davis served as corporate communications director of both the Detroit News and Evening News Association before becoming executive director of the Detroit Historical Society. General Motors: A Photographic History is to be the first in a series of three books with Arcadia Publishing documenting the rise, fall and survival of the three great American automobile manufacturers of our day.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Automotive
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Industry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Automotive > Pictorial
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation