Generating Social Capital: Civil Society and Institutions in Comparative Perspective Paperback – May 16 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The diverse essays in this edited volume focus sharply on the important question: where does social capital come from? Using different analytical approaches to data culled from a variety of countries across three continents, the book advances our understanding of the nature and origins of social capital.' - Ken Newton, University of Southampton
About the Author
MARC HOOGHE is an Assistant Professor at the Free University of Brussels/ University of Antwerp in Belgium.
DIETLIND STOLLE is an Assistant Professor at McGill University in Canada.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology