- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.1 x 3 cm ; 249 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Item model number: 885390588044
- ASIN: B001DKDAVW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 25 2009
- Average Customer Review: 475 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #178 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner, White/Gray
|Price:||CDN$ 36.89 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Powerful unit that gently cleans in minutes without damaging delicate items
- Extremely easy to operate & includes basket
- Generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic sound waves for a powerful yet gentle clean that won't harm your valuables
- Generous 20 oz (600 mL) capacity
- Cleans dirty or tarnished jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils and more in minutes using only tap water
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Clean It! This Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Cleaner is a powerful unit that gently cleans your jewelry, eyeglasses and even dentures in minutes! The stainless steel tank holds up to 1 pint (16 fluid oz.) of water and the 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy wave feature sweeps dirt, dust or grime away easily! The Sonic CD-2800 is also great for cleaning coins, keys, and other valuables! Simply fill the tank with water and get professional cleaning results! Add sparkle to your life and get this Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Cleaner!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So what you have to run some of the jewelry through a few times before removing all the tarnish! Honestly, at least I'm not scrubbing and polishing getting my hands dirty and dried out. Yes, it works MUCH better if you add a cleaner to the water and I'm glad I read that in the reviews so I could order it at the same time but for the price, this machine does what it promises to do. It does take up to six or seven cycles to clean highly tarnished silver but again, it's not spending my energy in the process and I was quite surprised that it does get the thick tarnish off without elbow grease!
I tried running the cycle with and without special cleaner (I just got the stuff here that is for use with these types of jewelry systems) and truthfully, though in the description it says it cleans with just water, using the special cleaner is needed. I'm sure you can clean very lightly soiled items with plain water but anything with visible dirt or grime does need the specialized cleaner.
Again, for the price, this is totally worth it in my opinion and I am glad I trusted my gut on this one. I have no regrets about purchasing it and would buy it again in the future.
The lid doesn't not securely attach to the base of the unit so if it is filled with water, care is required when moving it. The electrical cord is permanently attached to the back of the base; I would have preferred if it was detachable or if it could be wrapped away underneath the base.