- Save CDN$ 7.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by Curious Buy Nature / Curieux de nature. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Proteins+ Vegan Protein Supplement Powder, 600 Gram
|List Price:||CDN$ 54.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 42.99 (CDN$ 0.07 / gram) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 12.00 (22%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- VEGAN PROTEIN: 20 grams of super absorbable protein from a blend of hemp seed, mung bean, brown rice, spirulina, yellow pea, quinoa and alfalfa.
- DIGESTIVE & GUT SUPPORT: Provides 20 grams of easy-to-digest protein that nourishes the gut with bioactive, postbiotic nutrients.
- POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: 20 grams of easy-to-absorb, fully fermented protein.
- 0 GRAMS SUGAR: Sweetened with a blend of naturally calorie-free monk-fruit and stevia. Mix into water, milk alternative, smoothie, energy bites or baking!
- NO BLOAT: The fermentation process breaks down anti-nutrients found in plant proteins, and makes them easier to digest and absorb, without digestive disturbances.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All plant-based, no bloat! 20g of fermented protein from a mix of 7 plant-based sources! Good for your gut, easier to digest and absorb - with no bloat.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Vegan proteins used to always make me feel a bit ill. Fortunately, I don't have any issues with this fermented protein product. The manufacturer claims that you digest and absorb more protein (versus non-fermented protein powders) -- I don't know how true that is, but I do know I don't get gassy nor do I feel ill after consuming this; in fact, I feel great!
Here are the ingredients in the chocolate flavour:
fermented vegan protein blend (yellow pea kernel protein concentrate (80% protein), brown rice seed protein concentrate (80% protein), Genuine Health fermented vegan protein blend [organic hemp seed protein, organic quinoa sprouts, alfalfa juice protein concentrate, organic spirulina, mung bean sprouts]), cocoa powder, natural dark chocolate flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, Lo Han Guo (monk fruit) extract, cellulose gum, sea salt
Here is the nutritional information in one serving (31.4g scoop):
- calories: 120
- fat: 1.5 g
- cholesterol: 0
- sodium: 340 mg
- carbohydrate: 5 g
- protein: 20 g
- calcium: 4%
- iron: 40%
I generally don't eat the protein powder alone. I might mix it in a smoothie, but more often I put in in my overnight oats. Here's my recipe:
* 2/3 cups of Quaker Quick Oats;
* 1 1/2 tsp of chia seeds (I use Yupik Natural Black Chia Seeds);
* 1 tbsp of cocoa powder (I use Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa);
* 1/2 scoop of this protein powder;
* 1 cup of cold water
Put all the dry ingredients in a jar and mix it up. Add the water, slowly. Pop in the refrigerator. Leave it for a minimum of four hours (preferably overnight). Give it a little stir before you're ready to eat. Feel free to add anything else you like (such as raisins, shredded coconut, or a dollop of peanut butter), if you wish.
I hope this review helps you.
Afiyet olsun! Bon appétit! Enjoy! :)
Want to see more reviews on this item?