- Shipping Weight: 141 g
- Manufacturer reference: 9358
- ASIN: B075WX6429
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 25 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,611 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Genuine Health Fermented Organic Gut Superfoods+ Orange-Ginger 91g
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- The ultimate prebiotic gut superfood
- With 22 fully fermented plant based superfoods and prebiotics to nourish a healthy gut flora
- Organic Certified, Non-GMO certified,100% Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free and Dairy-free
- A rich source of prebiotic fibre
- Fermented to provide a great source of amplified and concentrated plant nutrients for gut and overall health
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Benefits of Prebiotics -Encourage growth and activity of gut bacteria -Enhance production of beneficial short chain fatty acids, which help to acidify the colon and prevent the growth of “bad” bacteria -Improve gut function -Enhance mineral absorption -Can help to regulate digestion and relieve constipation What makes fermented organic gut superfoods+ stand apart? This is the next generation of prebiotics, taking into account all that nutritional science has taught us. Only fermented organic gut superfoods+ provides a 1-2-3 punch for the ultimate prebiotic superfood! 1. 21 polyphenol-rich superfoods 2. Prebiotic fibre that nourishes good bacteria 3. Fully fermented
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|