Getting Started in Rental Income Paperback – Bargain Price, June 16 2005
From the Back Cover
GETTING STARTED IN RENTAL INCOME
Just as location is a critical component to the value of real estate, knowledge is a critical component to investing success. As with any type of new endeavor, gaining knowledge and experience is essential as you move forward toward success.
If you're interested in generating rental income through an investment in real estate, but unsure of how to go about doing this, Getting Started in Rental Income will show you the way. Written in a straightforward and accessible manner, this book discusses the two major ways of entering the rental income marketthe traditional purchase of rental properties or buying and selling fixer-upper propertiesand reveals what you need to do once you're in. This easy-to-read guide clearly explains how to:
- Invest in the right properties
- Generate cash flow adequate to make insurance, tax, utility, and monthly mortgage payments as well as to allow for periodic vacancies
- Make a profit from flipping properties
- Take advantage of the tax benefits of real estate
- Implement specific strategiesbeyond diversificationto mitigate real estate risk
- And much more
Furthermore, Getting Started in Rental Income also identifies the pitfalls and market risks of this field, as well as the personal aspects of becoming involved in rental income. If you're interested in generating income through real estate and want to learn how, this book has all the answers.
About the Author
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B001PIHTWS
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (June 16 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- Item weight : 272 g
- Dimensions : 15.7 x 1.44 x 24.1 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,059,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|