- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gillean Daffern's Kananaskis Country Trail Guide - 4th Edition: Volume 2: West Bragg—The Elbow—The Jumpingpound Paperback – Dec 1 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gillean Daffern has explored Kananaskis Country for decades and understands its landscape and history intimately throughout every season of the year. She has also been writing and publishing bestselling trail guides to Kananaskis Country for over 30 years and is the author of the renowned five-volume series Gillean Daffern’s Kananaskis Country Trail Guide, which is now in its 4th edition and has sold well over 100,000 copies since it was first published in 1979. She also travels to mountain areas outside of Kananaskis Country, and in particular enjoys visiting countries off the beaten tourist path. Gillean is the founder of Rocky Mountain Books and, along with her husband, Tony Daffern, was awarded the Banff Mountain Festival’s Summit of Excellence Award in 2006. She lives in Calgary, Alberta.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
These books are full of great information and maps on hiking/biking/ORV/equestrian trails in the Bragg Creek / Elbow areas of Kananaskis. Comprehensive trail descriptions and pictures. It will help you plan and choose trails that interests you from the 100+ options/variations in the area. For example, some trails should be avoided in the spring due to snow, water, etc., whereas other trails are recommended for spring trips due to water, etc. You'll find more interesting trails and scenery. No more choosing blind. This guide provide much helpful information.
There are some additional trails and options in the guide you won't see on the gem trek maps either. A great resource.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Regional Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Alberta
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > British Columbia
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking