- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 30.2 x 29.5 cm ; 1.09 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 794 g
- Item model number: 193TPB
- ASIN: B0036G0SFM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 4 2011
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #84,844 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Gilmour 193TPB Timer Polymer Head Impulse Sprinkler on Polymer Sled Base
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Water coverage up to 5800 square-Feet
- Automatically shuts water off
- Dial selects up to 2 hours of watering
- "On" setting for continuous watering
- Wide, heavy-duty polymer sled base
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
For a beautiful garden and lawn, proper watering is essential. At Gilmour, we offer a wide range of watering tools that make the job a pleasure. No matter the size or shape of your lawn, Gilmour has a sprinkler to fit your needs. This Impulse sprinkler has a wide, heavy duty polymer sled base for stability and a built in timer that automatically shuts water off. The dial selects up to 2 hours of watering or you can just put it in the ON setting for continuous watering. The patented impulse arm saves water by eliminating back and side splash and the diffuser screw allows easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage up to 5800 sq. ft. (86 ft. diameter).
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
+ Timer - love the timer, it works great, I forgot to turn off my other sprinkler a few times and it would overwater the area so this was nice
+ Easy to adjust spraying area. You can adjust the area to be sprayed, or make it a full circle. And you can also adjust the distance of the spray.
+ Decent distance spray out of the box
- Started leaking within a day
- No longer sprays a pattern, just gets STUCK at one point and "ticks" there permanently so its useless
- The spray distance dropped by about 5 feet or so within the first day or 2. Also noticed it leaking a lot out of the stem about the same time
Maybe my water pressure is too low, which could have contributed to the inability of the sprinkler to get "unstuck" when spraying a pattern. But ultimately the sprinkler worked REALLY well out of the box, but within a couple days deteriorated rapidly. Loss of spray distance and now it wont even spray a pattern.
I guess the 1 star is because it has all the features you could ever want in a sprinkler. If your water pressure is amazing (mine isn't bad I swear it worked out of the box) then maybe the distance will hold up and it also will be able to turn completely.
I don't know what else to say except I was really excited and happy upon first using it. I thought I got the best sprinkler possible and it really sprayed far in a custom patter with a timer, but now I am again searching for another sprinkler. Price honestly wouldn't matter to me, I would rather look for a higher quality sprinkler than this.
Overall I am very pleased with this sprinkler and I see no negatives to it. I would say it is a top of the line choice unless you want to have a professional sprinkler system installed.
* Mechanical Timer knob - can select from 2-120 minutes or continuous on
* 5800 sqft coverage, 86ft diameter. I'd say it probably does a good 75ft in my application.
* Water Saving Design - impulse arm prevents side and back splash
* Works on 15-120psi water connection stated (a second sticker says "Minimum 25psi required")
* Adjust water distance knob
* Adjust rotation spread levers - up to 360°
* Adjust water spray screw - from stream to mist
* Lifetime replacement policy from Gilmour - they will replace the product free of charge for life. (Probably the best selling point).
For 20$ You couldn't ask for a more feature rich sprinkler. It's a solid base and head, I have no doubt it will last many years without issue.
The unit is very adjustable, and since I put the hose on full it shuts off and stays off. I managed to tweak the flange and tumble the ring on the operator so I no longer have to concern myself with the aforementioned over-reaching ability of the unit. Ordering the correct unit will keep you from performing this procedure. Overall? A great item!