Girl Meets Girl: A Dating Survival Guide Paperback – Feb 1 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend this for folks who are in the process of coming out or are "kind of" out or who feel they don't know how to navigate the "conventions" of the lesbian world. Diana Cage cuts through most of the BS and gives an empowering and positive insight into thinking about oneself in relation to dating.
I didn't expect to get much out of this book and I was happily surprised to find I learned a lot. I have even recommended it to straight friends who are just starting dating again or having issues of self-confidence in dating-land.
Check it out!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex > Sex Instruction
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Lesbian Studies
- Books > Self-Help