- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 7 x 19 cm ; 458 g
- Shipping Weight: 939 g
- Item model number: 30265
- ASIN: B06XGYPFQT
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 8 2017
- Average Customer Review: 346 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#39 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #1 in Trash Bags
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Glad 100% Compostable Bags - Small 10 Litres - Lemon Scent, 100 Trash Bags
- SMALL COMPOST BAGS: Box of 100 Glad Small 10L 100% compostable bags
- GUARANTEED STRONG: Glad bags are guaranteed strong to handle your toughest compostable messes
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: Certified compostable by industry standards authority, BPI and BNQ. Meets the requirements of municipal compost programs and ASTM D6400
- FEBREZE FRESH LEMON SCENT: Neutralizes food odours and keeps your bin smelling fresh
- FOR USE IN ACCEPTED MUNICIPAL PROGRAMS: For use where compostable bags are accepted. Check your municipal website for details
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size : Small | Style: 100 Bags
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Glad 100% Compostable OdourShield Lemon Scent bags bags keep your compost bin clean and your kitchen smelling fresh. OdourShield technology continuously neutralizes food odours and keeps your home smelling fresh with a pleasant lemon scent. Glad Compostable bags meet the requirements of municipal compost programs, ASTM D6400 standards and are certified compostable by the industry standards authority, BPI and BNQ. Glad Compostable Bags will compost completely, quickly, and safely in a municipal composting facility just like paper, yard trimmings, and food scraps.
From the manufacturer
Glad Compostable Bags
Glad Compostable OdourShield Bags in Lemon Scent keep your compost bin clean and your kitchen smelling fresh. OdourShield technology continuously neutralizes food odours and keeps your home smelling fresh with a pleasant lemon scent. Glad Compostable bags meet the requirements of municipal compost programs. Glad Compostable Bags will compost completely, quickly, and safely in a municipal composting facility just like paper, yard trimmings, and food scraps.
The Glad Benefit
- OdourShield technology neutralizes food odours
- With Febreze Freshness to keep your bin smelling fresh
- Comes in small and tall sizes
Certified compostable by the industry standards authority, BPI and BNQ, 2017.
Available in Small and Tall Sizes
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 346 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these bags for the kitchen counter organics bin and it still has additional space if it ever reaches to the top (Pictures attached of small bin)
Size of bags: 41.4cm x 41.9cm
Quality: 100 bags
Last fall, my city started picking up compostable waste in my neighborhood, and I decided to go with the following option:
- use my kitchen tall waste basket as a compostable basket. Glad tall compostable bag fits perfectly in it
- buy a small waste basket for the waste
After about 5 or 6 days, the bag is full enough that it's time to remove it and transfert to the "brown bin" outside. I need to be extremely cautious when lifting or else it risk breaking.
Take into account that in my case, this can become heavy after 5 or 6 days and bag at 80% or 90% capacity.
Note: as a precaution, I am now putting a normal plastic bag in the waste basket and then add the compostable bag inside. When I pull up the bag, I pull up using the normal plastic bag, and then go outside and hold the compostable bag and gently remove the plastic bag. I can then put the plastic bag back in my waste (compostable) basket.
I really wish they could make the bags stronger, but in the mean time, Glad bags are the best I found.
They're as weak as one would expect for a bag that's designed to break down. I'd be really really careful filling it with wet compost and expecting to carry it across a room. It feels like it will absolutely split at the wrong time. But its really good as a liner for a curb-side compost bin
Overall, great product and great value.
I don't like that you can only buy these in smaller quantities at a much higher price than the small bags. Would give 5 stars if more reasonably priced.