- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 22.9 x 2.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Item model number: 764088
- ASIN: B00E3E8CVS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 7 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.95 shipping
+ CDN$ 6.62 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Global Art Materials Kona Classic Toned Artist Paper Field Series Journal Hand Book, 8 by 8-Inch
|Price:||CDN$ 22.62 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- Hardcover journal with wire binding in 5 sizes
- 8-Inch-By-8-Inch 40 sheets
- 130 gsm/88 lb. 100-percent recycled paper acid free
- Suitable for a variety of media
- Made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Millions of imported coffee bean bags are sent to landfills each year. Properly recycled, the long, strong jute fibers in these bags help create an ideal surface for toned artist paper. After countless experiments, we have created our Kona Classic Toned Artist Paper. This paper is the perfect blend of repurposed coffee bean bag fibers and post consumer fibers with an ideal tooth and superior surface for a variety of light and dark dry media, as well as markers and pens.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On the good side however, it is sturdy. The spiral and cover are stout enough to get thrown in a bag and hold up really well. The paper is nice and thick so nothing is going to bleed through.