Goats: Homoeopathic Remedies Paperback – Dec 2 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The late George Macleod MRCVS, DVSM, Vet FF Hom was one of the world's foremost authorities on the homoeopathic treatment of animals. He was one of the few veterinary surgeons to use homoeopathic medicines wholly and exclusively. He practised veterinary homoeopathy for nearly fifty years, with practices in the Scottish Highlands, West Midlands and Sussex, and was the President of the British Association of Homoeopathic Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Consultant to the Homoeopathic Development Foundation. His other books include Dogs: Homoeopathic Remedies.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
in raising goats. I found it useful with my does multiple times on our farm through the years.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Veterinary Medicine > Food Animals
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Animal Husbandry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Veterinary Medicine > Food Animals