God And Me! 2 - Devotions For Girls - Ages 10 - 12 Paperback – Jan 1 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Linda M. Washington, a freelance writer, has written several books for kids, including "Just Plain Mel" and "Gotta Have God" (with Jeanette Dall).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
She especially loved the crafts, activities, and games that reinforced the lessons.
We are ordering the other one now at her request as well as the boys' book for my 10-year-old son.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
She's 9 but she reads all levels, not just her age.
Althought it is a devotional, she is an avid reader and will pick up anything she can get her hands on.
There are great, simple lessons and usually an activity at the end.
If you're looking for an in depth theology lesson, this is not for you.
This IS age appropriate, all the children can relate and understand, and it's fun.
I have purchased this for a few family memebers and they all enjoy it
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Devotional
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity > Prayer
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 9-12
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Devotional
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Prayer
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Reference > Bible Study