Going Bridal: How to Get Married Without Losing Your Mind Paperback – Dec 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Why let the stress of wedding planning make you lose your sense of humor . . . or your mind?
When a typically savvy woman starts to feel like wedding planning is making her cuckoo, she s obviously . . . Going Bridal! In these pages journalist Li Robbins, who coined the term, takes a wise and witty look at the emotional overload that surrounds wedding planning and suggests healthy ways to get from Yes! to I do!
Filled with helpful, humorous stories from women who have experienced Going Bridal firsthand, this fun, chatty survival guide puts it all in perspective. Brides will learn how to identify triggers, recognize the symptoms, and successfully treat this prewedding syndrome. Grooms will get a bride s eye view of the pressures facing their betrothed.
Discover strategies other brides have used to keep their cool even when: Your mother seems to think it s her wedding Your former friend from kindergarten just can t understand why she s not a bridesmaid Aunt Esmeralda bluntly announces, Never thought you d marry him. Coworkers offer unsolicited advice on everything from your venue to your vows Your caterer thinks vegetarian means chicken instead of beef Your fiance s concept of wedding planning is repeating, Whatever-you-want-is-fine-as-long-as-it-doesn t-cost-over-five-hundred-dollars
This unique bridal guide focuses on the real secret to a successful wedding day--a sane and centered bride. Learn how to manage your Going Bridal tendencies from brides who ve galloped down the bridal path . . . and lived to tell the tale."
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings > Planning
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Humour
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Self-Help & Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family