Golden Gate GB-3T Deluxe 4-String Tenor Banjo Bridge - 1/2"
- Well seasoned, close grained hard-rock maple base for stability and clear tone transmission
- Bridge top overlaid with long-wearing ebony with bone inserts and pre-cut string notches for clearest articulation
- 1/2" height suitable for vintage, old time banjos
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For those banjo players that want more crack and articulation to their sound, Golden Gate GB-3 banjo bridges makes are the perfect choice. We've combined select aged maple and ebony with five individual bone string saddles to assure maximum clarity of tone and clear crisp notes. 1/2 Size!
From the manufacturer
The GB-3T 1/2 Tenor Banjo Bridge.
- Material: Hard Maple/ Ebony Top/ Bone Inserts.
- Dimensions: 2 5/8 inch x 1/2 inch.
- Other: Unslotted for Final Setup.
- Country of Origin: Germany.
Clearer, More Articulate And Louder Tone
If your tenor banjo needs more volume and a crisper tone, than the Golden Gate GB-3T 1/2 is the only choice. We've combined select aged maple and ebony with five individual bone string saddles to assure maximum clarity of tone and clear crisp notes. In 1/2 Size.
- Deluxe quality.
- Hard-rock maple base with notched ebony top.
- Individual bone string saddles.
- 1/2-inch height.
- For tenor banjo.
- Made in Germany.
|GB-1T||GB-1T 1/2||GB-3T 1/2|
|Style||Standard||Standard||Standard with bone inserts|
|Material||Maple w/Ebony||Maple w/Ebony||Maple w/Ebony|
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 29% (29%)||29%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|