Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 22, 2017
Golf is a game that is won or lost against yourself in your own head. This book is the guide to winning that mental game. It will give you the right attitude and help you when your emotions start taking over. Don't even hesitate about getting it.
One person found this helpful
on October 20, 2016
I am a 10 handicap and actually have implemented various aspects of this book into my game. There is no doubt this has helped me enjoy the game more, but I have also noticed major improvement on my game thought process and management. I read some not so favourable reviews, I just cant think of why. Highly recommend this book.
on July 17, 2017
Decent book for psychology; can be used/applied to almost any performance based endeavor/sport.
One person found this helpful
on December 8, 2016
Be prepared to give up your pre-conceived notions about golf and learn to play with your heart, not just your head
on April 2, 2018
lots of good things in here. It helps to read it twice.
on February 9, 2016
Anyone who is involved in High Performance Sport of any kind should read this book. As an Archery coach I highly recommend this book!
on July 15, 2016
Great support for improving the golfer's mental game! Recommend to golfers at all levels!
on January 23, 2015
a must read in mastering he mental game
on December 22, 2016
Good read. I can't wait to try out the tips!
on December 30, 2016
My son loved the book :)