- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life Paperback – Aug 26 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I really liked that the book also includes exercises to get you, the reader, involved and moving forward in your own healing journey. But what I like most about the book is that Jenni talks about how she moved from "being in recovery" to "being recovered." Many people believe that one has to struggle with an eating disorder forever, or be forever in recovery and has to learn to just live with it.
Jenni's book shows us that eating disorders really can be beaten, ONCE AND FOR ALL. This book will inspire you to take action and know that life without Ed (eating disorder) really is possible for you!"
-- Andrea Roe
Author, Speaker, Eating Disorder Survivor
In my own journey, I had reached a point of complacency - a point of acceptance that I had partially recovered to a point where I could manage Ed in my life. I now know that I don't have to accept Ed's lingering presence over my shoulder - I can absolutely divorce him and give myself fully to Life.
Thank you Jenni for your candour, and your insightful reminders and encouragement. This book is a must read for sufferers, family, friends and professionals.
Most recent customer reviews
I use this tool in my clinical practice with people with eating disorders. The externalization of eating disorders as "ED" has helped many people and Goodbye Ed, Hello Me... Read morePublished on Oct. 7 2013 by E Orr
Any book by Jenni Schaefer is a keeper. Good price ordering through Amazon and good value. Anyone with an Eating Disorder at any stage, or who has a loved one suffering, this is... Read morePublished on March 24 2013 by Chelsea Clake
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Happiness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Eating Disorders
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem