The Google Guys: Inside the Brilliant Minds of Google Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin Paperback – Jun 28 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard L. Brandt is an award-winning journalist who has written about Silicon Valley for two decades, including fourteen years as a technology correspondent for BusinessWeek. He is also a consultant to entrepreneurial companies and the author of the blog Entrepreneur Watch. He lives in San Francisco.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Easy to read Easy to Understand
Good basic information for those wanting to know about google
Like Google 101
Book did not make me want to work at google (at least the book seems to indicates a youth focused company that does not seek many experience technical people)
A good read and I enjoyed it. A good place to start if you are interest in understanding Google
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > High-Tech
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Manager's Guides to Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Online Searching
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management