Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 24, 2014
I got these cloths at an amazing price and every time I use them I wish I ordered more. By far this is the best kitchen cloth I have ever used. What I like best is you can literally wash your dishes - wipe your counter and after you wring it out, it is literally almost dry. Because of this, I have NEVER had one go mildewy or stinky. I keep checking amazon to see if these go on sale again because I will definitely buy a ton. Would also make a great gift for anyone with a kitchen :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 14, 2014
I already had the green ones and I was very happy as the are very absorbent and have a cotton like feel, without being made of cotton. The blue ones look identical, but practically it is completely other material, more like cheap polyester, with very little power to absorb water. I wonder what happened and why there is such a huge difference in quality between colours.
on April 12, 2012
I admit it - my partner is a cleaning nut! I bought these for his birthday.

The bright green color adds a splash of fresh vibrant color to our kitchen without being tacky.

The cloths are super soft and super absorbant.

The true test - when my partner opened these he immeadatly used them and love them. When I asked him what he thought - he asked me to buy him another pack!!!

Great value for money. Will be buying another package of these!
on December 31, 2012
We have always had a problem with our dish cloths starting to smell after a day or two but these cloths certainly do not have that problem. They are thick and lush and clean well. We have washed and dried them and they still hold there shape. My friends and family were very impressed with them so I have ordered more.
on September 29, 2013
I meant to write this review long ago, so please forgive me. These are the worse dish clothes I have ever purchased, they do not rinse out properly, they do not come clean after washing them. They hold onto the grease that comes from your pots, pans etc. I ended up having to throw them away after just a few uses. I do not recommend you buy these
on February 20, 2018
Last forever but don’t wipe or soak up good.
on April 17, 2013
This is a great product, I just wish it would be just a little larger. The micro fiber helps clean better and it wrings out to almost dry. Nice color also.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon April 18, 2016
Okay cloths, begins to fall apart quickly though. Not the best quality.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 18, 2015
Good value and really easy to clean up and keep clean of itself!
on May 7, 2016